- New Computer Setup
- Windows Support
- Home Networking Wireless Network Setup & Repair
- Home Office Remote & Mobile
- Home Office Parts & Peripherals
- Home Office Data Recovery
- Home Office Printer Repair
The Computer Fixer
Fax: (215) 569-0331
University of Pennsylvania
13 S. 36th at the Sheraton Complex
(Does not accept carry-in repairs)
Home Office Remote & Mobile
Remote and “on the go” employees
Do you have employees working at home or connecting remotely? Do you have “on the go” employees”? The Computer Fixer is ready to support your remote and mobile employees.
- Desktop, laptop & PDA configurations (hardware & software), maintenance, & support
- Virtual private network (VPN) setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Internet setup and connection for remote access
- Wireless network configuration/support
- Remote Printer maintenance
- Remote support for hardware and software issues including system crashes, virus and spyware removal, and Internet connection issues.
- Clear Communications Note to Dana: Use Clear logo here
- 4G speed for “on the go” professionals
- Two Internet connections for the price of one: 1 for the home office and 1 for the laptop
Local expertise saves time and money
With The Computer Fixer, you and your remote employees don’t have to deal with the headache of calling all over town to find the right technician for a problem, get bids, compare pricing, and THEN deal with scheduling and follow-up. Instead, just call us and we’ll send a qualified, certified, LOCAL expert right to the employee in need.
Contact us now!
We would be delighted to learn more about your business and share how The Computer Fixer can keep your company up and running at a price you can afford. Please call us at 215-387-5900 or click the button below to send an email.
We cover the Philadelphia area.