- New Computer Setup
- Windows Support
- Home Networking Wireless Network Setup & Repair
- Home Office Remote & Mobile
- Home Office Parts & Peripherals
- Home Office Data Recovery
- Home Office Printer Repair
The Computer Fixer
Fax: (215) 569-0331
University of Pennsylvania
13 S. 36th at the Sheraton Complex
(Does not accept carry-in repairs)
Home Office Printer Repair and Service
Nothing can stop productivity in an office more than a laser printer that just doesn’t work right. Accounts Receivable can’t get invoices printed out and reports can’t be printed for the boss.
The best way to keep a printer in working order for the longest period of time is to properly replace the maintenance kit on a regular basis.
We offer a service plan to keep your laser printers up and running.
Printer Service Plan
Under this service plan, The Computer Fixer will clean and maintain your laser printer(s) on a regular basis. Our printer technicians are trained in printer repair and will schedule the appointments at your convenience.
In addition to the maintenance kit replacement, we also perform the following tasks:
- Checklist: Our technicians work through a checklist to ensure that your printer is in good working order. Should there be problems, we’ll bring them to your attention so that you can address them prior to having the printer break down on you.
- Cleaning: We will also vacuum the printer for you. This ensures that you get continue to get the highest quality copies without smudges or smears.
- Costs: For less than a dollar a day plus cost of a kit.
Benefits for your business
- We will schedule and respond within the next-day.
- You will receive service from a certified technician who can maintain and care for your printer.
- Reduce the risk for unexpected breakdowns. Because our technicians run through our checklist, we can oftentimes find those issues before the break occurs.
Q: Is this available anytime?
A: This plan is available from Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Q: What’s a maintenance kit and why does my printer need one?
A: Maintenance kits are parts within your printer. Your laser printer counts your copies and monitors usage to let you know when you need maintenance. Kits usually include the paper pick up rollers, paper feed/separation rollers, transfer rollers and the fuser assembly.
Contact us now!
We would be delighted to learn more about your business and share how The Computer Fixer can keep your company up and running at a price you can afford. Please call us at 215-387-5900 or click the button below to send an email.
We cover the Philadelphia area.