The Computer Fixer
Fax: (215) 569-0331
University of Pennsylvania
13 S. 36th at the Sheraton Complex
(Does not accept carry-in repairs)
Business Service Plans
Whether your business has 2 or 25 computers, The Computer Fixer offers affordable service plans.
We are known for our flexible, well-designed service plans to support the technology in your company. From setting up VPN services for securing your office network, to utilizing the latest data recovery techniques to restore your important files and information, call The Computer Fixer today for all of your technology needs.
Request service as you need it
To minimize any fixed costs, just call us when you need us — we’ll send an experienced, certified, Computer Fixer to your office as quickly as possible, usually within one business day.
In our “as you need it” plan, you’ll only pay for the service you receive. One hour minimum: no travel fees. ($125.00)
If you’re looking for computer support at a discounted cost, our retainer agreements provide the ability to purchase 10 hours or more and receive a substantial discount of up to 20% on labor charges ($100.00). Our business customers that have subscribed to a retainer agreement automatically receive priority service when requesting service.
Laser printer service plan
- Printer maintenance kit plan: Ongoing printer maintenance services with next-day emergency service in the event that the printer is malfunctioning.
- For as little as a dollar a day (plus parts) we will schedule regular checkups and cleaning.
- Deployment support: For planning, installation and support of a new technology installation.
Microsoft Network Administration
- The Computer Fixer acts as your network system administrator
- We check your error logs, updates, add & change users
- Your data backup will be checked every time we visit
- Perform a checklist of duties
- Schedule weekly or monthly depending on your needs
Contact us now!
We would be delighted to learn more about your business and share how The Computer Fixer can keep your company up and running at a price you can afford. Please call us at 215-387-5900 or click the button below to send an email.
We cover the Philadelphia area.
Disk backup is a useful and necessary part of securing your data against catastrophe, but with the advent of fast, inexpensive Internet and online storage, you've got little reason to not back up critical files to the Internet as well.
For virtual storage solutions consider Dell Vmware and distribute your information within a cloud computing environment.